1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greg Lake hasn't aged particularly well

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by betty swollocks, 4 Nov 2007.

1. betty swollocks

betty swollocks large member

has he?
    Keith Emerson has disgustingly hairy arms, right up to the shoulders and Carl Palmer appears not to have changed at all.
    Still it's pretty good watching them in HD on telly (Sky Arts)
    Small compensation for not being able to get out on my bike today because I've somehow pulled some abdominal muscles. Took me 5 pain-wracked minutes just to get out of bed.
    Angling for a little sympathy here.

Just a step cries the sad man
    Take a look down at the madman
    Daa daa daa dada daa daa dada daa daa

2. Slowgrind

Slowgrind New Member

He is 60 years old! Rock`n`Roll life style and all that. Though I do think that older rockers have more staying power than some of today`s fly by nights. Or is that a sign that I`m getting old too?

3. Andy in Sig

Andy in Sig Vice President in Exile

I didn't realise they had reformed. Trilogy was always one of my favourite albums.

4. modge

modge New Member

Brain Salid Surgary is still played here from buying it new, more years than I care to remember!

5. betty swollocks

betty swollocks large member

I later found out that the concert was recorded ten years ago. I imagine that Greg is even more decrepit now. Googling has revealed that ELP have now split up again, with him and Keith Emerson parting with considerable acrimony.

6. Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

They say there'll be snow at Christmas...

Got a Gregg Lake Solo album that features Gary Moore, includes a track called "It Hurts", still a real fave.

7. col

col Veteran

Love the christmas one,it reminds me of when i was a kid,great nostalgic song for me.

8. bonj2

bonj2 Guest

is he chinese? that might explain why if he is.