Grey hair

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

I don't know when I started to go grey, it wasn't early though, I just looked in the mirror one morning and spotted the grey hairs. Now I'm 58 with grey in my hair and my beard and I look on my grey hairs as battle scars, hard earned from living and to be worn with pride.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I just looked and found another grey hare

grey%20hare.jpg

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
I have only a few grey hairs, but then I don't have much hair! At the moment my hair is grade 1 all over, and I have a beard. My girlfriend hates it, she says I look like one of the Village People. :becool:

Night Train

Maker of Things
My grey hair wasn't that noticable but now I have grown a beard the beard has more grey in it then my head hair has.

Can't wait for a fortnight to pass, I can shave it all off then and get my hair cut.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I always glance to the left when I board some shitty beaten up little aircraft for a domestic flight in Africa, it makes me feel better if the pilot has a few grey hairs.

Been going grey for a long time myself and my sideburns are white. I really don't care a damn.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
My better half has, I gather, been going grey since she was about 16. When I met her (she was 22) she was more grey than anything else.

I, on the other hand, am 39, have very little male pattern baldness and only a handful of grey hairs.

Top Bottom