Grrrrr.....wing mirror bashers...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
C

Crackle

yup! Now found one on line for £47 through some dodgy Quentin Willson backed website. Considering one scrappee had one in but not in black and wanted £30, that's a bit steep. Still beggars can't be choosers eh.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

djtheglove said:
Well Golly Gosh I thought having my bike nicked was annoying, but now I really feel sorry for all you car owners out there what a hard life!!!!!

DJ really sorry to hear of your bike being nicked and you're quite right it doesn't compare. I think there'd be some loud wailing and gnashing of teeth if my bikes were nicked.

Crime is still crime though isn't it. It doesn't feel good to have something that's yours and you've earned through one means or another, damaged or stolen by another, no matter what it is.

LLB

djtheglove said:
Well Golly Gosh I thought having my bike nicked was annoying, but now I really feel sorry for all you car owners out there what a hard life!!!!!

I've had bikes nicked, I've had motorcycles nicked, and I've had cars vandalised.

If it, or bits of it needs replacing, the agro is just as bad for either/all.

All of them were bought with taxed income.

Sound a little bitter and twisted there DJ :eek:

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Sound a little bitter and twisted there DJ!

Ye sorry about that! I dont have acar any more, it went to the big scrap heap in the sky!

Since becoming a bike commuter, I can't help thinking of cars as the enemy!

Do I need therapy, or will the symptoms pass?

OP
OP
C

Crackle

djtheglove said:
Do I need therapy, or will the symptoms pass?

We will only be able to tell by your reaction to the Brooks saddle you've bought :biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom