Grrrrrr.....!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've cleaned up three piles of dog shoot from right outside our back gate in the last week and have now just put a sign on next door's recyling bin (they leave it outside their gate and it had blown over) which says;
'Dumping your bags of dog shoot in someone's green bin is as bad as not clearing it up at all!'

If I find out who it is they're going to be getting a large unpleasent delivery to their front door!

Globalti

Legendary Member
....preferably through the letter box, eh?

pplpilot

Guru
I used to watch the woman over the road from me let her dog shite on our side lawn every morning, I let her do it for a week, collected it all up and knocked her door and handed it back to saying 'i though you may like this back, I found it on my side lawn'. that was 5 years ago she's never done it since, nor spoke to me, suits me fine.

We had a neighbour a few years back with a dog. He'd been out walking it late one night and on the way back chucked a bag he'd picked up over the fence intending to sort it out the following day. To his dismay it sailed over his gate and into our garden.
He came round the following day very apologetically and sheepishly to retrieve the offending bag, The look he had was worth far more then the apology :smile:

Eribiste

Careful with that axle Eugene
My dog's not too bad. I must get toilet trained myself one day.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I've cleaned up three piles of dog s*** from right outside our back gate in the last week and have now just put a sign on next door's recyling bin (they leave it outside their gate and it had blown over) which says;
'Dumping your bags of dog s*** in someone's green bin is as bad as not clearing it up at all!'

If I find out who it is they're going to be getting a large unpleasent delivery to their front door!

Yup, I collect recycling, and we often (perhaps once a week) find little bags of shoot dumped in them by passers-by.

Although at once house there were so many, and so mingled with the recycling, that they must have been put there by the box's owner.

We also find nappies etc which people seem to think are recyclable.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Riding out from Liverpool along the Leeds - Liverpool canal I came across a chainlink fence with lots of small plastic bags tied to it. I thought that it was some sort of strange tribute, after all the scousers are keen to commemorate all and sundry, when it dawned on me what the bags contained.

I couldn't believe the mentality that discharged responsibility for dogs' discharges once they were bagged.

Top Bottom