grrrrrrit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

teletext45

After recently finishing my degree i've started getting out for some decent cycling. So today went on a nice ride and decided to push it a bit on the way home.... only to come across the local councils attempt at resurfacing the roads i.e the laying down of loose chippings. Pulled a big skid and ended up having to walk half way home because there just so dangerous to cycle on never mind the stone chips and risk of puncture.

Last year my local council decided to do this a couple of days before a major sportive and the east yorkshire classic road race.... good move!

Sorry i was just a bit annoyed today so i'll shut up now!

andy

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
There's a long hill near where I work that I slogged up loads of times, I was saving up going back down it as a treat.

So last week the time for a treat was due, I put in 10 miles beforehand so was really looking forward to going weeeeeeee, only to get to the top and find that the road was closed because it was being resurfaced.

I went down very slowly, wincing each time the tar drenched stones pinged against my lovely old bike :sad:

Top Bottom