Guilty or Not Guilty

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex321

Veteran
Nothing illegal about that Landy driving. The issue was a stupid cyclist using rude and offensive language and hand gestures.
If there was nothing illegal about it, then why did he plead guilty?

The police, the CPS and the court disagree with you.

Alex321

Veteran
What until you get run over by a 60yr old in a Audi estate on a back road

Good luck dude
And that is somehow supposed to back up your claim about 95% of cyclists being bad?

How, exactly, does the possibility of being run over by a bad driver have any relevance to the percentage of bad cyclists?

Alex321

Veteran
At you admit to the fact you are guessing & not like the others who seem to be working on invented facts.
Can you point to anybody working on "invented facts".

FACT 1. He was given the opportunity of attending a safety awareness course. - which normally only occurs when the police are pretty convinced of guilt.

FACT 2. He failed to attend said course.

FACT 3. He was then prosecuted for the offence under section 3 of the Road Traffic Act 1988 "Driving carelessly or inconsiderately".

FACT 4. He plead guilty to that charge, incurring a fine and 3 penalty points (and higher insurance next renewal).

None of those are invented, they are the facts as reported.

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
"Grandpa. How do wars start?"

"Oh, little Sophie, I don't know. People get so serious about being right, and one thing leads to another. Before you know it....boom."

"I see, grandpa."

"Hmm"

"Are you going to ride your bike later, grandpa? It's sunny out!"

"No, Sophikins. I'm going to trawl the cycling forums again, looking for pointless arguments about trivia. That's proper cardio."

"Okay. Will you have one of your pink pills first though? Will I fetch grandma with your flannel?"

"Yes. And I'll log on. Good girl."

If Rosey was awarded 2/10 [ other views are available], your efforts are at best 1/10.

Soz!

"Oh, little Sophie, I don't know. People get so serious about being right, and one thing leads to another. Before you know it....boom."

"I see, grandpa."

"Hmm"

"No, Sophikins. I'm going to trawl the cycling forums again, looking for pointless arguments about trivia. That's proper cardio."

"Okay. Will you have one of your pink pills first though? Will I fetch grandma with your flannel?"

Comedy Gold!

"I see, grandpa."

"Hmm"

Coming from someone who is easily triggered, it is indeed gold.

DRM

Guru
Any indication here of anybody being "enraged". I haven't seen any.
1649350592957.gif

Top Bottom