Guilty or Not Guilty

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

newts

Veteran
At least 95% of cyclists are bad and dangerous here. Drive down here and see for yourself.
I travel/work across Cornwall on a regular basis (for 20+ years) & haven't seen anything to backup your claim?

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
If you think Northamptonshire is in the southwest, you may be the BBC's geography correspondent...
As I understand, the yawn-inducing, laid-back agricultural parishioner with his gum boot almost permanently jammed in one or other personal orifice is of a Kernowseque hue. Your sprinkling of cold water on my lukewarm attempt at wit was almost refreshing. Ta.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
That's bad driving, rather than cycling, Shirley?
i don't believe this one does much thinking before posting... it's just random ranting really.

boydj

Legendary Member
I drive faster than that in my land rover.

Who cares as the cyclist needs to learn Ballance and the fact at some point in your life you will get run over cycling.
She should be prosecuted for foul language and rude hand gestures.

Hope this is tongue-in-cheek because your trike would have been wiped out by the land-rover. Presumably he saw the video of the pass and that's why he pled guilty. Clearly the inexperienced cyclists should have been give a lot more consideration by the driver.

boydj

Legendary Member
Nothing illegal about that Landy driving. The issue was a stupid cyclist using rude and offensive language and hand gestures.

That would be why he pled guilty in court. The 'rude and offensive language' came after the bad driving. And you're not a cyclist, in spite of the name. An experienced cyclist would have held the centre of the lane and forced the driver to slow before passing.

D

Deleted member 26715

Ask the police who charged him, or the court where he pled guilty. I'd hazard a guess at not slowing and passing the cyclists at speed and very close.
At you admit to the fact you are guessing & not like the others who seem to be working on invented facts.

Top Bottom