Guilty or Not Guilty

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Why ? Don't like the truth?
1649156761289.png

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I've just googled that & got no results for a flying LandRover
Will this do?
1649156806285.png

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I like to try and see things from both sides. There's no real reason the cyclists couldn't have pulled in either. Obviously a Landrover used for work, maybe by a farmer out checking stock who might have already given way to other cyclists with no thanks. If it was me, I would rather just pull over and let them get about their business. Not saying what the driver did was totally acceptable, but just trying to see it from their side.
Their side is breaking the law, the cyclist is just a bit useless. If we want more people cycling then we need to be encouraging people to cycle, even if they are a bit useless, at least the one that fell off was not breaking the law.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Is there no thought about prosecuting the first rider who actually caused the event which caused the rider to fall? If you take the LandRover out of the equation, the actual 'accident' was caused by

a) the front rider stopping
b) the second rider riding too close
c) having a clipped in moment

So although the pass by the LandRover was not nice & more consideration could have taken place

What caused the front rider to stop? - the illegally driven Landrover.

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
Cyclists are a pain here and I would say 95%+ are dangerous to other road users .
How many drivers have they killed or injured?

Top Bottom