Guitarists - gig bags

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Hi. I have a Fender gig bag purposes. It's well padded and I like it. It's very tatty now but it's still very good. It wasn't wildly cheap but I have had 3 1/2 years good use from it so can recommend them.

RMFrance

I have a couple of Fender bags, one of which is starting to show signs of zip-death. That'll be fun to replace - the bags are otherwise fine, after several years of use (the tweed style is particularly pleasing).
For anyone using pedals, check out the Palmer (and slightly cheaper clones) boards and bags offered by Thomann.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I have a couple of Fender bags, one of which is starting to show signs of zip-death. That'll be fun to replace - the bags are otherwise fine, after several years of use (the tweed style is particularly pleasing).
For anyone using pedals, check out the Palmer (and slightly cheaper clones) boards and bags offered by Thomann.
my trusty not so old rucksack started to show signs of zip death... depending on what type of zip it is, and what the problem is, they can be fettled back to perfect working order.

Top Bottom