Guy in the kitchen don't even know how to use the cooker and now he's mixing food on the floor !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

YahudaMoon

Über Member
And using all my pans and burning them. I just had to explain how you turn the knob down to control the heat on the hob after the handle caught fire.

He's obviously just come from abroad somewhere.

Hows this grown man going to contribute to the country when he can't even use a cooker.

Next step stuff will go missing along with no rent paid.

Aaaarrrggghhh !!!!!!

postman

Legendary Member
What is stranger doing in your kitchen?

OP
OP
YahudaMoon

YahudaMoon

Über Member
It's not my kitchen. I'm only here part time till I get my house back. Is was OK when the Spanish, Kiwi's, Estonians and Irish lived here though they realized going home would be a good move.

I think you'd call it a 'doss house' lol

colly

Re member eR
And using all my pans and burning them. I just had to explain how you turn the knob down to control the heat on the hob after the handle caught fire.

He's obviously just come from abroad somewhere.

Hows this grown man going to contribute to the country when he can't even use a cooker.

Next step stuff will go missing along with no rent paid.

Aaaarrrggghhh !!!!!!

So how long is your dad staying??

OP
OP
YahudaMoon

YahudaMoon

Über Member
Was this the one with the half naked Jamaican woman? :laugh:

Yep. Same place. She's OK. Keeps herself to herself. Ive never seen so many red gold and green hotpants lol

........and probably lived in a palatial residence with a staff of hundreds who have washed clothed and fed him since the day he was born.

What. They cook on the floor in those places :-D

Nihal

Veteran
Okay,stop spending that money on bikes and and save it you...........you've got a kitchen remake one its ways:rofl:

Reminds me of a guy who I shared Halls of Residence with at University. He was continually setting fire to stuff in the kitchen, came back one Sunday evening having been home to visit the missus and he'd blown the door of the microwave and scorched the wall behind it after heating a pie up - it was still in the foil tray!! He said he didn't realize you couldn't put metal into a microwave :banghead:

Top Bottom