Gyles Brandreth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

just jim

Now I know he isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I like him, he's witty, articulate and original. I heard him on 'Today' this morning criticising online Scrabble played on Facebook and thought he was a tonic! so lets here it for Gyles! Go Gyles!

Mr Phoebus

The first thing I think of when I hear his name is...really w*nky knitted jumpers. ;)

wafflycat

Mr Phoebus said:
The first thing I think of when I hear his name is...really w*nky knitted jumpers. ;)

You are not alone...

This is wierd as I was only talking about him at work today - he offered me a job to build part of an exhibition within a 'Royal' exhibition/gallery at The Barbican (or somewhere else etc - can't remember) I was saying that he came across as a really nice guy...but I turned him down.
It was when he was at the peak of his powers of pullover. ;)

yenrod

And I'd put 50 nicker on him having a big cock and riding motocross every sunday...

just jim said:
Now I know he isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I like him, he's witty, articulate and original. I heard him on 'Today' this morning criticising online Scrabble played on Facebook and thought he was a tonic! so lets here it for Gyles! Go Gyles!

Top Bottom