Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
He was the fastest cyclist of 2007!!

One opinion is that the drugs will take an athlete from 5th to 1st but 20th will still be 15th and forgotten.

I dont see any reason the top five were not as assisted as MR, so in the words of Victor Conte: "the playing field is level its just not the field you thought it was"

Tetedelacourse

unbelievable determination to go undetected whilst training! It's about time someone organised a charity dinner for the lad. Guest speaker: Floyd.

fuzzy29

I'm looking forward to the Rasmussen Lonely Planet guide to Mexico. That will be the Mexico in Italy, not the usual one in central America. ;)

Tetedelacourse

fuzzy29 said:
I'm looking forward to the Rasmussen Lonely Planet guide to Mexico. That will be the Mexico in Italy, not the usual one in central America. :sad:

;)

I can see it now:

Local food - pasta and pizza, bellissimo, oh and er fajitas
Entertainment - mopeds, opera, rennaisance art, religion, fashion, calcio
Sports habits - style over substance, apart from banned substances, bribery, corruption

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
what's the point of petitioning prudhomme anyway, it was team rabobank that ended rasmussen's tour, not aso. ;)

Blonde

Reminds me of pointless political election recounts... sore losers and all that! You can only ever compete against those who are there on the day and there till the end of the race. He left before the end of the race so he didn't win. Plenty of other riders spent just as long preparing for the race only to crash out. It's just tough. Silly, silly....

It's a bit like George Orwell's 1984 with the re-writing of history!
Why not overlook his disastrous TT in the penultimate stage of the 2005 TdeF and announce him the belated winner due to 'suspicions' over Lance Armstrong. :ohmy:

I always thought there was something 'different' about Danes!

Top Bottom