1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Discussion in 'Pro Cycling (Road and Track Racing)' started by Smokin Joe, 14 Aug 2007.

1. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe Legendary Member

2. starseven

starseven Guest

He was the fastest cyclist of 2007!!

One opinion is that the drugs will take an athlete from 5th to 1st but 20th will still be 15th and forgotten.

I dont see any reason the top five were not as assisted as MR, so in the words of Victor Conte: "the playing field is level its just not the field you thought it was"

3. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

He messed up big time, end of story ar far as Im concerned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. chris42

chris42 New Member

that's funny!

5. asterix

asterix Comrade Member

It's the unbelievable bit that is the problem!

6. Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

unbelievable determination to go undetected whilst training! It's about time someone organised a charity dinner for the lad. Guest speaker: Floyd.

7. fuzzy29

fuzzy29 New Member

I'm looking forward to the Rasmussen Lonely Planet guide to Mexico. That will be the Mexico in Italy, not the usual one in central America. ;)

8. Tetedelacourse

;)

I can see it now:

Local food - pasta and pizza, bellissimo, oh and er fajitas
    Entertainment - mopeds, opera, rennaisance art, religion, fashion, calcio
    Sports habits - style over substance, apart from banned substances, bribery, corruption

9. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

what's the point of petitioning prudhomme anyway, it was team rabobank that ended rasmussen's tour, not aso. ;)

10. Blonde

Blonde New Member

Reminds me of pointless political election recounts... sore losers and all that! You can only ever compete against those who are there on the day and there till the end of the race. He left before the end of the race so he didn't win. Plenty of other riders spent just as long preparing for the race only to crash out. It's just tough. Silly, silly....

11. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

It's a bit like George Orwell's 1984 with the re-writing of history!
    Why not overlook his disastrous TT in the penultimate stage of the 2005 TdeF and announce him the belated winner due to 'suspicions' over Lance Armstrong. :ohmy:

I always thought there was something 'different' about Danes!

12. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

I agree that particular Dane does appear to be somewhat strange at times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Tetedelacourse

I've met a few Great Danes in my time, to be fair.

14. fuzzy29

fuzzy29 New Member

You're not still bitter about the Viking invasions are you? It's been over a thousand years so let it go.

15. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

You're not still bitter about the Viking invasions are you? It's been over a thousand years so let it go.[/QUOTE]

I'm on a one-man mission going the other way: I'm losing badly! :ohmy::ohmy:
    No, I'm an Essex boy - East Saxons.