Had a crash this morning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gzoom

Über Member
To the OP, hope your brakes are working now, just don't try to take 90 degree turns in the wet at over 15mph, down hill, with slick tyres on. My brakes were working fine, but the tarmac is a surprisingly effective way to slow down :smile:

50089787256_5a93f0e986_c.jpg

I wouldn't recommend using tarmac as way of stopping on a regular basis tough, its not good for you or the bike!!

50089724476_cf899c66a7_c.jpg

50089724091_0901c4e298_c.jpg

OP
OP
plastic_cyclist

plastic_cyclist

Woah brother! I had hoped I was the only one who was a bit dozy on down hills - hope that doesn’t sting too much. I’ve not been on my bike since !

To the OP, hope your brakes are working now, just don't try to take 90 degree turns in the wet at over 15mph, down hill, with slick tyres on. My brakes were working fine, but the tarmac is a surprisingly effective way to slow down :smile:

View attachment 534802

I wouldn't recommend using tarmac as way of stopping on a regular basis tough, its not good for you or the bike!!

View attachment 534803

View attachment 534804
Thats some nasty looking scuffing! The arm doesn't look too bad though :laugh:

When I was learning to ride a motorcycle, instructor always told us, "look where you intend to go, not at the obstacle". She (Instructor) always said this was something to do with centre of gravity. I have no idea why, but, it did work.
Motogp, or any racer, demonstrate it very well

Johnno260

Veteran
Top Bottom