Had to abandon my recumbent project

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKz

It's been a fair while since I last posted or even visited Cycle chat . Lot of things happened while I was absent from forums .
My welder broke ( not that old and had only used it 5 times ). Bought a different make and model . My Ostieo and rhumatiod Arthritis got wose along with my degenerative bone disease in spine . So project put on hold .
Last year 30th December 2023 .. rushed to A & E , diagnosed with heart disease .. pulse all over the place and high blood pressure ( i used to have very low blood pressure ) . Completely changed my life as always out of breath and meds are horrible .
Bought an Ebike a while ago and modded it and it is still serving me well .
Decided 3 weeks ago ro purchase an escooter ( Kukirin G2 Max ) have to say it's fun and gets me out . Yes highly illegal as government are still in the dark ages . I am thankful that I am in the countryside and plod have better things to do . Not everyone wants a mobility scooter that takes up all the pavement and difficult to move around when people are shopping etc . Hopefully can mod it to having hydraulic brakes and rather that 140mm discs , hopefully find some 160mm that will fit

Drago

Legendary Member
You riding whst is legally a moped without the correct documents puts the government in the dark ages? I'm sorry to hear of your health woes and pleased that you're on the mend, but that doesn't justify such behaviour.

Top Bottom