Hair Enigma

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

8mile

I have blond (with a few gray flecks appearing) fine hair. Shortish on the back and sides and longish on top. Every workday morning I shower, put some 'product' in my hair put on my helmet and cycle to work. Arriving at work one of four things will have happend to my hair:

A) parted to the left
B) parted to the right
C) center parted
D) gone 'Boris'

If the latter I re-wet my hair, apply more product and style into option A, B or C as the mood takes me.

No apparent reason for why my hair adopts a particular style for the day.

Any one else have a style of the day experience as a result of their cycling activities......?
just wondering.

my hair is parted to the left and then quiffed, however I do get the option of flattened down or boris when i've had a helmet on, cycle helmets sometimes make it spikey where the vents are.

OP
OP

8mile

I used to have much shorter hair and have only noticed this phenomenon since growing it a bit..... and I do confess to enjoying the daily ripple of excitement as I remove my helmet to unveil the daily style.

Today is a centre parting for those interested....

Maz

Guru
After a bike ride my hair looks like this...the hair goes up the air vents on the helmet.
Story.jpg

Globalti

Legendary Member
Hair? *sigh*

I remember having hair.....

Drago

Legendary Member
One of the reasons I have the haircut in my avatar is because I was getting fed up fancying about with 'product' to repair my Barnett after a ride.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
When i go down to the pub on my bike i always take the middle two comfort pads out of the helmet before i set off, then put them back when i arrive. If i wear the helmet with them in, my hair ends up with two grooves in!:huh:

Top Bottom