hair

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Elder Noodlette had her hair dyed a few weeks ago, but rather than dying the whole lot had purple streaks put in and then had it styled/layered so the steaks were not too obvious. It looked great.

tell you what Kovu, I'll start encouraging some of us old buggers to pay for a proper hair-do for you ;)

So how much will it cost?

Dave5N

Über Member
rich p said:
My ladywife dyes her own hair. It's cheap and looks ok but then again she's not trying to get a job or attract men. AFAIK!

Lucky you. Mine spends £130 every month to be 'done' by a big gay chap who has piercings and insertions in places where I'm not sure I even have places.

Still, it's her money...;)

Priscilla Parsley

Kovu said:
I love this forum ;)

I'm going from a light brown to a dark dark brown, and i have a week off next friday so im going to risk it and try it then. But I am utterly terrifed of it turning out wrong :S

EASY with a box colour, i don't know your skin tone but keep within 3 shades, too dark looks CHEAP as chips,unless you are super youjg and rocking a goth look, even still make sure your skin tone can stand up to it.

tips... vaeseline on ears on forehead, and rinse.

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
Noodley said:
So how much for a proper hairdo Kovu?

I promise Dave5N will contribute ;)

£40 for the colour.

And thanks everyone for the tips, with a bit of luck it wont come off looking bad or chep. Im scared it will though. Maybe I should travel to you NT for the colour ;)

Night Train

Maker of Things
Noodley said:
can I have your number?
;)
Why? What part of you needs repairing, nailing and waxing?;)

Kovu said:
£40 for the colour.

And thanks everyone for the tips, with a bit of luck it wont come off looking bad or chep. Im scared it will though. Maybe I should travel to you NT for the colour :ohmy:
I used to do my ex wife's colour whenever she didn't have time to book in the hairdressers, usually the night before an interview, presentation or date.

Top Bottom