Halfords Boardman MTX 8.8 Hybrid

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
I think it would be a far better bike with a rigid fork rather than those cheap & heavy SR Suntour suspension forks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Midsrider

Midsrider

Still not bought my hybrid yet, as waiting to see the new colours in the flesh of the Btwin Riverside 900 and 920.

I think its either a Btwin 900,920 or the boardman above.

ShaneWBA

Still not bought my hybrid yet, as waiting to see the new colours in the flesh of the Btwin Riverside 900 and 920.

I think its either a Btwin 900,920 or the boardman above.
Did you get this sorted in the end? I was just checking out the MTX 8.6 and then came across the 8.8

OP
OP
Midsrider

Midsrider

Hi Shane, sorry for the delay in getting back to you,

I was going to get it, and then the virus news kicked in and I had to sort out my business with everything going on, and then the bike back up to full price.

I am currently not working due to the virus and hoping to get some money come in from the government.
I have some money out aside For my bike, but looks like this will be greatly reduced now.
i have obey just started looking at bikes again and possibly lo9ing at a Trek bike now and possibly going for a simple model....either fx2 or ds2

one thing that did put memoff on the Boardman is I wanted a rack and mudguards and both Halfords and Boardman said they didnot think the 2 would not work.

what did you go for in the end?

Top Bottom