Halfords folder

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pompeywidow

Regular
Hi again
Odd question
My daughters bike has a little hook for a pump but there’s only one hook? Can’t see anything on the frame to suggest there was 2 to start with. It’s not a major thing just curious as to how the pump wouldn’t fall off 😊

Attachments

• 63E66542-55C8-42B7-B05F-07CFEF99D6DC.jpeg
    63E66542-55C8-42B7-B05F-07CFEF99D6DC.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 12

vickster

Legendary Member
What is going on with the angle of that saddle?! :eek:

OP
OP
Pompeywidow

Pompeywidow

Regular
Ok so that just sits betw

Where can I buy this one? Thanks for this 😊
I’ve searched bike frame pumps but all I can find is ones that go on the crossbar
Ok so that just sits betw

Where can I buy this one? Thanks for this 😊
ive searched for frame pump and only seeing cross bar ones

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I’ve searched bike frame pumps but all I can find is ones that go on the crossbar

ive searched for frame pump and only seeing cross bar ones
Dunno, they used to be quite common as Raleigh and Dawes both made 18" and 20" wheel folders and rigid frame bikes that used a similar style of pump (they were generally white plastic)
Best bet would to be to find an old fashioned bike shop or Hardware shop that sells bike bits and they may have an old one in stock still or if searching online measure the distance between the pump peg and the rear stays and search e-bay for one that length in inches.

OP
OP
Pompeywidow

Pompeywidow

Regular
View attachment 534731
Or a couple of these if you cannot find the right length for the frame maybe
Dunno, they used to be quite common as Raleigh and Dawes both made 18" and 20" wheel folders and rigid frame bikes that used a similar style of pump (they were generally white plastic)
Best bet would to be to find an old fashioned bike shop or Hardware shop that sells bike bits and they may have an old one in stock still or if searching online measure the distance between the pump peg and the rear stays and search e-bay for one that length in inches.
Thank you very much

Top Bottom