Hallow! From Cork,

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ogill2000

Regular
Kindofa an old lad in body but still 21 in my head. nice to be here, looking forward to the spring and the summer where i intend to strike out for a few days on a bike with a tent, a guitar and a positive attitude.Looking at travel guitars at the moment that might suite my purpose and then Ill decide on a bike. So you never know when you turn a corner you might find sitting on ditch singing a song.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Welcome to the lunacy. You'll find an opinion on everything here. This will then be argued at length. 🙂

All uphill

Still rolling along
Kindofa an old lad in body but still 21 in my head. nice to be here, looking forward to the spring and the summer where i intend to strike out for a few days on a bike with a tent, a guitar and a positive attitude.Looking at travel guitars at the moment that might suite my purpose and then Ill decide on a bike. So you never know when you turn a corner you might find sitting on ditch singing a song.

I'll look forward to turning that corner and hearing your song.

Welcome aboard!

With a 21 year old head you have about 4 years on me..... But you (presumably) can play the guitar, something that has defeated me. Twice.

You may find some inspiration from these folks....

View: https://youtu.be/DD4UljS0SCI

Top Bottom