Halo 3

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

walker

Not got an xbox. Although I hear the trilogy is very good. But can't shy away from Playstations

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
May do, but too many games coming out soon and been playing Bioshock and Test Drive Unlimited too much. UT2007 and GTA though, definite.

TVC

I never finished the first one, Radio 5 reckon it could gross £75,000,000 in its first 5 days - staggering.

PrettyboyTim

I told the kids some time ago I'd get a 360 once Halo 3 came out. I've got lots of happy memories of playing through the first two on co-op with my daughters. However, I'm holding off the 360 for now until they sort out the reliability problems... (Although I might end up getting one as a 'family' present at Christmas...)

Melvil

Played Halo I, is Halo 3 that much of an improvement on it? I imagine the graphics are a lot more impressive...

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
PrettyboyTim said:
I told the kids some time ago I'd get a 360 once Halo 3 came out. I've got lots of happy memories of playing through the first two on co-op with my daughters. However, I'm holding off the 360 for now until they sort out the reliability problems... (Although I might end up getting one as a 'family' present at Christmas...)

What reliability problems?

Just get one with an overpriced larger fujitsu drive in it for HD content later this year xx(.

KitsuneAndy

sheddy said:
Does anyone know why the stores are opening up at Midnight ?
What's wrong with 9am Weds ?

Because lots of very sad people want to go out and buy it as soon as it's available and the shops that do open at midnight will make a killing..

Hour and a half to go xx(:blush:

I've not even looked at Halo 1/2/3. But has anyone played Marathon - Bungie's first AFAIA scifi project, for the Mac? (now Mac/PC freeware) In my Mac days (90s) I had a go at M1, & M2 Durandal.

Jaded

Halo 1 on a 1920 x 1200 monitor with a **** off graphics card and 2 x Dual core 3GHZ machine is quite fun.

Shame Halo 2 isn't out yet.

Top Bottom