1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halo 3

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Richie1964, 25 Sep 2007.

1. Richie1964

Richie1964 New Member

Who got one?

2. walker

walker New Member

Not got an xbox. Although I hear the trilogy is very good. But can't shy away from Playstations

3. marinyork

marinyork Resting in suspended Animation

May do, but too many games coming out soon and been playing Bioshock and Test Drive Unlimited too much. UT2007 and GTA though, definite.

4. KitsuneAndy

KitsuneAndy New Member

Will have one at midnight and I have tomorrow booked off work :sad: xx(

5. Richie1964

Richie1964 New Member

My son got it a week ago (he works at Currys Digital). He tells me it's awesome.

6. I never finished the first one, Radio 5 reckon it could gross £75,000,000 in its first 5 days - staggering.

7. Cathryn

Cathryn California Correspondant

The husband's having a Halo 3 party tomorrow night to celebrate!!!! I'm out on my bike xx(

8. PrettyboyTim

PrettyboyTim New Member

I told the kids some time ago I'd get a 360 once Halo 3 came out. I've got lots of happy memories of playing through the first two on co-op with my daughters. However, I'm holding off the 360 for now until they sort out the reliability problems... (Although I might end up getting one as a 'family' present at Christmas...)

9. Melvil

Melvil Standard nerd

Played Halo I, is Halo 3 that much of an improvement on it? I imagine the graphics are a lot more impressive...

10. marinyork

marinyork Resting in suspended Animation

What reliability problems?

Just get one with an overpriced larger fujitsu drive in it for HD content later this year xx(.

11. sheddy

sheddy Veteran

Does anyone know why the stores are opening up at Midnight ?
    What's wrong with 9am Weds ?

12. KitsuneAndy

KitsuneAndy New Member

Because lots of very sad people want to go out and buy it as soon as it's available and the shops that do open at midnight will make a killing..

Hour and a half to go xx(:blush:

13. andyoxon

andyoxon Veteran

I've not even looked at Halo 1/2/3. But has anyone played Marathon - Bungie's first AFAIA scifi project, for the Mac? (now Mac/PC freeware) In my Mac days (90s) I had a go at M1, & M2 Durandal.

14. Jaded

Jaded New Member

Halo 1 on a 1920 x 1200 monitor with a **** off graphics card and 2 x Dual core 3GHZ machine is quite fun.

Shame Halo 2 isn't out yet.

15. KitsuneAndy

KitsuneAndy New Member

Halo 3 is awesome xx(