What Fresh Hell is This? Part 3

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mebbe so but has anyone really asked for one unless as a drunken joke?

There are several outlets in Edinburgh sell them and I have seen completely sober individuals buy one along with a fish supper for example.

I have a long time ago, bought a deep fried Curly Wurly. A more satisfying chocolate to batter ratio.

You can get Tassimo pod things that do the same. I don't have one or drink them, but apparently they're pretty tasty and close to the bars.

A Ding Dong is kind of like a Tunnocks teacake.

The only other time I heard of a Ding Dong is on the TV show "The Shield" where someone steals someone elses Ding Dongs as a prank, nearly 20 years later I now know what they took lol.

gbb

Legendary Member
Out foreign, they have deep fried tarantalas and scorpions and all sorts of bugs. Not tried any myself - expect they taste like chicken :laugh:

A former colleague and his mates had quite a holiday out in Thailand. Everyone said, you gotta try the street food, it's awesome.

After the event, he suspected many of those that suggested it had never actually tried it.
Bloody (substituted for a worse expletive ) awful he said.

Gwylan

Veteran
The sugar content of one of those drinks would probably kill me. Certainly make me very ill.

Top Bottom