Hand gestures

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Who was the shouting while undertaking a black cab cammer? He was annoying. His tactic was to ride up to random drivers and bellow YOU'RE ON CAMERA.

vickster

Legendary Member
Such good ambassadors for cycling then, and idiots like that wonder why we get grief off motorists :angry: Are these muppets employed or actually useful to society in anyway :wacko:

Drago

Legendary Member
How long before we see "Shock! Horror! Potential carnage! Puppies murdered! Orphanage burned down! Driver filmed adjusting heater controls!" as a video?

Exile

Wet. Very wet. So wet even my spare kit in the bag got soaked by the time I made it to the office. Forecast is for a clear ride home though, so that's good.

Had a brilliant driver behind me for a little while. They held back when the road was narrow, and didn't even overtake when it widened out a bit, I assume because I was going at just a few mph slower than the speed limit. Lovely fellow, and well deserving of the (somewhat cheesey) grin and thumbs up I gave him.

vickster

Legendary Member
Wet. Very wet. So wet even my spare kit in the bag got soaked by the time I made it to the office. Forecast is for a clear ride home though, so that's good.

Had a brilliant driver behind me for a little while. They held back when the road was narrow, and didn't even overtake when it widened out a bit, I assume because I was going at just a few mph slower than the speed limit. Lovely fellow, and well deserving of the (somewhat cheesey) grin and thumbs up I gave him.

Did you mean to post here? https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/tales-from-todays-commute.105055/post-3532147 :whistle:

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
How long before we see "Shock! Horror! Potential carnage! Puppies murdered! Orphanage burned down! Driver filmed adjusting heater controls!" as a video?
Don't give them ideas.

Exile

To actually make the (semi)meaningful contribution to this thread I intended, I don't even know what I'm looking at here. The slow-mo doesn't help much, because its just the same images, they just spend longer on screen. I'm actually a fan of helmet cams (I better be, I use one myself), and am not inherently opposed to using the footage to name and shame, especially if the incident was dangerous (or, conversely, the driving of such a high standard) that the rider has contacted to police/company involved.

This clip is nothing short of ludicrous. It's a non-event. Mostly because I can't actually see what I'm looking at. Sure, the drivers hand is in his lap, but other than that I've not a clue what I'm looking at.

Besides a cyclist who seems intent on making a scene, that is.

Exile

The taxi driver is endangering his life by eating high-cholesterol junk food.

Oh, I missed that. That changes everything. It's only right we chase down people with poor eating habits and shout then down for inserting unnatural junk into their bodies. Think of the future cost to our NHS!

Kudos to the cyclist for his doggedness in doing this, even going so far as to risk his own health by riding straight across the front of the taxi as the lights go green... :wacko: