Hand Pump which actually works

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Really peeved off today. 2 punctures and a sliced tyre which will have to be binned along with one of the tubes. Had to cycle the last 18 miles on 28 psi because yet another bloody pump cannot put anything over 30 psi into a tyre despite being gauged to 120 psi. Any members can give the name of a pump which actually works as s intended would be appreciated. Fed up spending money on supposedly quality kit which when needed is crap. :banghead:

rualexander

Legendary Member
Topeak MiniMorph.
Had one for about ten years, maybe longer. Works well, spare parts are available.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
REG-1.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Lezyne road drive

This one... in spades.. you'll be lucky to find a better pump imvho.

runner

Guru
another one for Lezne road drive I did a lot of looking around some 4 years ago to get a good pump for rodside punctures that would maybe not be as good as a track pump but would allow me to pump a puncture in some comfort...and this is the best!

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Lezyne road drive

This one... in spades.. you'll be lucky to find a better pump imvho.

another one for Lezne road drive I did a lot of looking around some 4 years ago to get a good pump for rodside punctures that would maybe not be as good as a track pump but would allow me to pump a puncture in some comfort...and this is the best!

but do they do a Shreader valve version? or will an adapter fit it?

Top Bottom