Hands up who has got...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was tempted to get a German Flag or perhaps a Scottish one.:sad:

darkstar

Rhythm Thief said:
Not me. I couldn't care less whether England win the World Cup or get kicked out in the first round.
Lol what's the point of coming into the World cup section of the forums then, it's even hidden away from the usual cafe!!!

monkeypony

They're very handy those flags. They warn cyclists and other road users that the driver has a very low IQ and should be given a wide berth.

HeyWayne

There's a world cup on?! :laugh:

Watt-O

Watt-o posing in Athens
We had ones for the last WC, but the kids are too old for them now. They cause significant drag apparently, so not good for us Green folk who
like to keep our fuel consumption to a minimum, which is pretty tough for me driving a 2 ton turbo charged estate to the supermarket.

ACS

Legendary Member
Living north of the border 'flying the flag of St George' is an open invitation for the local scrap merchant to take the remains of the car away for recycling.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
No flags, but I have a rather fetching Engerlund T-shirt that I won in a raffle 10 yrs ago... only ever gets pulled out for World Cups and significant internationals... so still in good nick. :smile:

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
No. Not for me plus my kids are half Brazilian, I am half Scottish so just a Georges cross would not cover the ethnicity in my family.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I'm not an England football fan but think it's great that people are flying the flag and showing their support.

Top Bottom