Hands up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Downward

Guru
who went out this morning in a T shirt and Shorts and thus got soaked going home cause the weather turned in oo about an hour from hot and sunny to cold and raining ?

The Eighth Man

I am smart and put my coat in my Carradice I even put my winter Sidis on:biggrin:

OP
OP
Downward

Downward

Guru
Also i did nearly ride into the back of someone. Looking back to see if it's ok to overtake the upcoming traffic queue to which the car infront appeared a bit too quickly. Quick rear wheel skid and steered out of the way. Hybrids with disc brakes do have their plus points. Especially as I went to work on my road bike.

Trumpettom001

out in tshirt and jeans (1.8 miles) - hence why all my vids are on the same stretch of road!!

back in t shirt and wet jeans on a wet bike that's been sitting out in the rain

wesa

Hand up. Trousers & T-Shirt, no jacket, didn't look at the forecast; got what I deserved!

NigC

Only 5.5 miles, so I'm always in my jeans and T-shirt with jacket. Too cold at 7:00 to leave off the jacket at the moment. And it didn't rain on me anyway :evil: I know I'll regret that last comment tomorrow when I walk to work :smile:

I went out wearing longs and a jacket and came back wearing shorts and short sleeved jersey. :laugh: No rain in Glasgow....:smile: (Oh no, I've gone and done it now....:evil:

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Shorts and Short sleeved top both ways.

It rained coming home, but at least it was reasonably warm rain, and contrary to what some people believe, we're not made of sugar and don't actually melt in the rain. :evil:

NigC

Kestevan said:
Shorts and Short sleeved top both ways.

It rained coming home, but at least it was reasonably warm rain, and contrary to what some people believe, we're not made of sugar and don't actually melt in the rain. :evil:

Given the choice of heavy rain or heavy wind, I'll take the rain anyday :biggrin:

Top Bottom