Happiness

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
what do we get for our trouble and pain.....just a rented room in Whalley range

Surely the greatest thing of all is to drive your defeated enemy before you like cattle,and to hear the lamentation of his women?:becool::evil:

The freedom to travel and being healthy, make me happy.
There is a book called 'Broke Through Britain' by Peter Mortimer; well worth reading, and is very inspirational as he walks from Plymouth to Edinburgh in about 6-7 weeks with a dog for a companion and NO money .

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Broke-Throu...bs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1199406343&sr=8-1

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Happiness...
Work enough to keep you and your family
Play enough to enjoy it
Leave work at work, leave home at home
Spend time with those you love, those you like, and also by yourself now and again.
Nookie, of course.
Do the things you have to, when you have to
Drink enough to make you happy (this may be nothing) and not more
Take enough drugs to make you happy (ditto)
Eat good food
Get plenty of fresh air and exercise
Have a w@nk now and again:biggrin:

Apparently you only need three things to be happy - time, money and health. Unfortunately, you seldom have all these three things at once.

When you are young - Time and Health but no Money
When you are 'mature' - Health and Money but no Time
Older Age - Time and Money but no Health

S'true.

yenrod

I find when your in it you'll luv it and think 'f@ck me i want this to last for ages....'

Thats why they brought out strawberry lick' you just apply and lie back... :smile:

:biggrin:

TVC

Remember that life isn't a competition, or to put it another way, the best way to win is not to take part in the same race as everyone else.

OP
OP
beanzontoast
Remember that life isn't a competition, or to put it another way, the best way to win is not to take part in the same race as everyone else.

The older I get, the more I realise this to be true. I changed job partly because this is how I was feeling. People who think the race is ultra important often don't understand this point of view, IME.

Top Bottom