Happy to announce a new arrival...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnnyh

Veteran
A new arrival this afternoon, joining Betsy and Scarlet I give you Amy
1959338_10153804583930580_72184695_n.jpg

Has to be said I am extremely pleased with her, can't wait for the better weather to get her off the rollers and onto the tarmac.

WellyWonkey

wow! love it.
I presume it is undetectable by radar???
:eek:

OP
OP
johnnyh

johnnyh

Veteran
Hoping for some dry weather so she can get outside and explore the world. I know what you mean about 'too black', but she joins Scarlet who is a bit white and red, and Betsy who is blue, and I do feel they all need to be a bit unique in the same stable :smile:

Yep, I've lost it :hyper:

young Ed

Veteran
too nice! :biggrin: congrats looks lovely now welcome to the world of i really need to upgrade this and i really need to replace that! being 100% carbon and all how much does she weigh?
Cheers Ed

OP
OP
johnnyh

johnnyh

Veteran
Havent had her on the scales yet, but the RS80 wheels are now covered in Conti GP4000s folders, and I intend to put add a nice carbon seat post next month. Feels lighter than my Trek which comes in at 8kg.

:smile:

young Ed

Veteran
Havent had her on the scales yet, but the RS80 wheels are now covered in Conti GP4000s folders, and I intend to put add a nice carbon seat post next month. Feels lighter than my Trek which comes in at 8kg.

:smile:
dare i ask is that stem carbon? it needs to be! :biggrin:
Cheers Ed

OP
OP
johnnyh

johnnyh

Veteran
Hahaha I'd be blown all over the shop by any side wind :smile:

Currently it is an aluminium stem as I an trying a 90mm stem as opposed to the 110 on my Trek.
If it works for me then that will be an upgrade... Along with the seatpost... I'll stick with the c24 rs80s for now, although my lad would like to share some 50mm deep rims :thumbsup:

Top Bottom