Happy to announce a new arrival...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

young Ed

Veteran
c'mon weigh her just for me! please? :biggrin:
Cheers Ed

Last edited:

young Ed

Veteran
OK, just off the scales and can confirm a weight of 7.5kg with the pedals.

So I am guessing that it would be a simple task to get down to 7 kg were I that way inclined (seat post, stem, bars).

:biggrin:
very nice! :biggrin:
what is your tp speed on it so far? 40mph? maybe 50mph?
Cheers Ed

OP
OP
johnnyh

johnnyh

Veteran
very nice! :biggrin:
what is your tp speed on it so far? 40mph? maybe 50mph?
Cheers Ed

Hahaha so far it has only been on the rollers, so haven't a clue. :smile:

The fastest I have been on the Trek was just over 52mph, on the local circuit 34mph, so I am guessing it will be similar, I think speed will come down to my heart, lungs and legs :smile:

I regularly hit 40+mph on my commute, (down a hill outside of Bath), so reckon when the weather is nice I will see how twitchy she gets :smile:

OP
OP
johnnyh

johnnyh

Veteran
Why do your bikes have names?

Hehehee all bikes need a name, and they are all female! :smile:

It started when I was watching an episode of "New Tricks" with Mrs H, and one of the characters discovers his old stolen bike - called Betsy
nt-endoftheline2-large.jpg

Anyhow, the bike was a bit old, much loved and a plodder, and so its name got applied to my commuter.
When I bought my Trek, a red/white and racey number, the name Scarlet just seemed to suit, and the latest steed is carbon, simple colour scheme "back to black", so naturally Amy (Whinehouse).

The wifes commuter is Silvia, the daughters road bike is Ruby (after a succession of Emily1 and Emily2) and ummm I cant remember my lads bikes names :smile:

So you see... :smile:

Top Bottom