Happy winter solstice everyone.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

betty swollocks

large member
DSC02774 1.JPG
 

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Location
Bristol
What is that a photo of? (We just seem to get lighter and darker clouds with varying amounts of water around here;) )
 

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Location
Bristol
Actually I do have to report that they skies are clear here and getting lighter - though the sun isn't up yet. I do like the idea that we are THEORETICALLY heading for summer and sunshine now!!! Surely we must be due a good one now?
 
Wahhey!!! Lighter nights at approx 3 minutes a night. I feel better already.:wahhey:
 

Drago

Legendary Member
Location
The Urban Fringe
Way hay, the winter solstice. Time to switch the heating off in every public sector building ready to switch it back on full blast next June.
 
Top Bottom