Happyish new bkool user with just one query

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cato

This forum is great, its already helped me to solve my connection dropping out issue with the usb extension cable solution...no problems since. I more or less love my new smart pro 2, i like the responsiveness of the gradient changes and the variety of routes. Theres one thing thats slightly bugging me however; im getting feedback presumably through the rotating drum the wheel sits on up through my pedals in certain gears, more so in the smaller chain ring. It seems to come and go and i can get rid of it by shifting up and putting the power down.
Its just a bit annoying and im left wondering if its normal or if its faulty? Ive also considered if it could be my tyre as im only using the stock giant 25mm tyre that came on my defy roadbike. Any advice would be welcomed

CXRAndy

Guru
Change tyre first. Some are noticeably louder less smooth running on a roller. Also spin the wheel whilst off the bike and see if it runs smoothly.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
This forum is great, its already helped me to solve my connection dropping out issue with the usb extension cable solution...no problems since. I more or less love my new smart pro 2, i like the responsiveness of the gradient changes and the variety of routes. Theres one thing thats slightly bugging me however; im getting feedback presumably through the rotating drum the wheel sits on up through my pedals in certain gears, more so in the smaller chain ring. It seems to come and go and i can get rid of it by shifting up and putting the power down.
Its just a bit annoying and im left wondering if its normal or if its faulty? Ive also considered if it could be my tyre as im only using the stock giant 25mm tyre that came on my defy roadbike. Any advice would be welcomed

What do you mean by feedback Cato, vibration? Are you sure it’s the turbo and not your bike? Have you ridden the bike out on the road since you noticed the problem?

OP
OP
C

Cato

What do you mean by feedback Cato, vibration? Are you sure it’s the turbo and not your bike? Have you ridden the bike out on the road since you noticed the problem?
Yes ive been out on it rides fine, it could be the tyre but i'm going to put my wife's hybrid on there to see if it does the same. It just seems like an intermittment rumble felt through the crank arms in some gears. I'll update later but thanks for replies

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
I had no issues with my Giant Tyres on the Bkool, I only changed them (For Conti GP4000 II) as I wanted a tyre with mire grip IRL!

Top Bottom