Harry Dunn death update - diplomat's wife found guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Pleaded guilty, not found guilty.

GuyBoden

Guru
"any sentence I pass is unlikely to be enforceable while the defendant remains outside of the United Kingdom."

If I remember correctly, she was a US citizen driving on the wrong side of a UK road. She was quickly given diplomatic immunity.

Last edited:

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Pleaded guilty, not found guilty.

1666283888180.png

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
That poor family.

They have behaved in a very dignified way throughout, I think.

Kingfisher101

Über Member
Show trial, Nothing will happen to her anyway, the whole thing is a waste of time.
If I was the family I'd just have moved on knowing how the U.K works. They wont get any justice. Its sad.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Show trial, Nothing will happen to her anyway, the whole thing is a waste of time.
If I was the family I'd just have moved on knowing how the U.K works. They wont get any justice. Its sad.

His mother is on record today after the guilty plea that she was satisfied that she had obtained justice for her son Harry. She further went on to state that she did not and never had the wish that Mrs Sagoolis's children be deprived of their mother.

There may be better and more appropriate cases to use to make political points.

Jameshow

Veteran
I had freind whose girl freind pulled out into an A road and a motorcyclist was going far too fast and went over the bonnet, and was fatally injured.

The shock of what happened lived with her for months until she took her own life.

The guilt is enough for any person.

Petrichorwheels

The case is a diplomatic stitch-up.
Careless driving for being on the wrong side of the road?
Like to see anyone else getting that charge, and being able to be tried from the other side of the world/not appearing in court.
Profound sympathy for the family. They clearly want release from the hell.
Totally understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom