Harry potter Spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

spen666

Legendary Member
bonj said:
Oh come on, please. somebody please post what we all want to know - does he snuff it?

Of course he doesn't- how could she write more books in the future about the Adult wizard Harry Potter

Think of the money

Tetedelacourse

I know cos I saw this thread and asked Wiki. Not read one page of any of the books, but may have seen a film - not sure as wholly unimpressed with the whole thing.

Wish I had come up with the speccy wee twat though.

Pete

bonj said:
Oh come on, please. somebody please post what we all want to know - does he snuff it?
Do you really really REALLY want to know?

OK, ok, this is a real spoiler, so be careful with that mouse everyone!
The name bestowed on one of the last new characters to be introduced to the story, may be an eye-opener. "Albus Severus Potter". Does that tell you anything?

ajevans

Harry gives up his wand after watching Alan Clarke's 'Scum', and moves on to using a couple of snooker balls in a sock, proclaiming he is the 'Daddy' of Hogwarts.

Harry does indeed die.

Well, the title of the thread does say SPOILER, if you didn't want to know, why are you reading this?

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
trustysteed said:
Harry does indeed die.

Well, the title of the thread does say SPOILER, if you didn't want to know, why are you reading this?

But he is a wizard, so he could quite easily come back to life, in another life so to speak. Never say never.;)

Top Bottom