Harry Quinn Frameset with issue please read Withdrawn

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
For Sale

Harry Quinn frame set Q2297 with issues .

please note the bottom bracket bearing cups/carriers for what i believe a Campagnola Ultra Torque crank set ARE BONDED INTO PLACE rather than screwed as per normal !!! I am led to understand this was done due to the threads being to weak to screw them in .

This was done prior to me getting the frame so i have no idea how weak the threads are . I have no idea if these cups are removable by some way or another .Or buy a Campag ultra torque crank and fit that .

Frame is a 22 1/4" or 56.5cm from centre to centre up the seat tube and 22 3/4" or 57.5cm along the the top tube ctc and has a standover height of 32 " or 81cm on 700c wheels as per pics.

Frame was powder coated aprox 18 months ago in a bright white colour and gold lug lining and has stood up well although there are some areas where it has darkened and other defects are visable but it it presentable for sure . Frame and frks have been modified to take later type allen key calipers . 1 x set of bottle cage mounts , mudguard eyes front & rear .Centre pull cable guide on rear stays which are wrap over and flattened near seat tube , rear drp out has been set at 128mm ish .Takes a 27.2 post and has aprox 65mm brake drop for 700 wheels dia compe brs 202 fit fine .

Please note only supplied as a frame set ie forks incl with a black stronglight head set and bonded in bottom bracket cups . NO WHEELS NO CALIPERS NO FR & RR MECHANISMS NO CABLES NO SEAT PINCH BOLT .

Asking for £75 shipped to a uk std post code or £60 collected from Wellingborough nn8 postcode

Loads more pics just ask quinn3.jpg quinn5.jpg quinn4.jpg quinn2.jpg hq3.jpg hq1.jpg

Steve T

Veteran
Is that Mr Hewitt's old bike?

Top Bottom