Harsh confrontation in TdF?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
The humiliation of being seen on TV to be the day's number one muppet in France will be enough, it will stay with the man for the rest of his life.

gilbert-dog-problem1.jpg

Lovely dog though. I'd like one like that.

screenman

Legendary Member
I remember being at a local road race in Lincolnshire and a guy deliberately drove his van at the riders as they crossed the finishing line causing a few to crash. He got carefully removed from the drivers seat and!!

I can imagine that for really a lot of the local people who ........ don't perceive the tendancy for dogs to wonder into the path of this large pack of moving objects as if to join in, with the problem that can cause.

An everyday occurrence for many leisure and commuting cyclists

The humiliation of being seen on TV to be the day's number one muppet in France will be enough, it will stay with the man for the rest of his life.

gilbert-dog-problem1.jpg

If attacked by an angry cyclist place your child, wife (and dog) between you and the cyclist and walk slowly backwards.....:thumbsup:

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
A still picture like that freezes the action, and makes it look like more was going on. Watching the incident back on video shows it lasted about a second - not the rant-filled minute or so that you'd imagine.

Context and all that.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
who is surprised he was angry?
Raging squirrel the originator of this thread.

Top Bottom