Has anybody done business with tredz?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

I've had a few things from them and not had any problems.

Archeress

Veteran
I have used Tredz and had the no stock email. I asked to be kept informed and they were very good, 2 or 3 emails giving updates and the item was delivered about 10 days after ordering. I have continued to use them and have kinda become my go to shop on the web.

Hugs
Archeress x

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I was in the process of writing an email complaining about one item missing from my order, and I searched all the obvious places, and I did a second search of the helmet box, and found the missing light bracket lurking at the back.... I'm so glad I looked again!:blush: (The helmet is an exact copy of my existing one just bought as it was reduced to have as a spare).

wormo

Guru
Made an order Sunday after Xmas, received phoecall from them New Years Eve saying will be delivered this week. Received yesterday + 2 packs haribo. Good customer service for me.

Doyleyburger

Veteran
I ordered a Giant ridesense (speed and cadence sensor) which was apparently in stock and would be dispatched same day if I ordered before a certain time. It arrived 10 working days later. Not overly impressed with that.

Keith Oates

Janner
I use the Tredz shop here in Penarth Road and find them very helpful. I bought my last new bike from them and they didn't have my size in stock but they said they would order it for delivery a few days later and all arrived as promised. I must admit I don't ever buy things off line for anything so can't comment on how good or bad they are from that point of view.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Spoked Wheels

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
The rack turned up on Friday so I guess I can wait a few more days for the mudguards.

Last night I was looking for something for my bike and the search took me to the Tredz website but I couldn't go on with the transaction so I ordered from Wiggle, a bit more expensive but I'm not complaining.

Generally good dealing with tredz except EVERYTHING I order is always delayed or needing to be ordered.

I did however order a Bkool trainer last night and requested a price match which was rejected because they don't stock it, it needs to be ordered in.

Hoping they change their mind as I can't be arsed with returning the item or cancelling it and delaying me getting it.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Never had a problem over a few little orders I've used them for. Last one was a couple of weeks ago: A set of folding pedals that were cheapest with them and they arrived within a few days of placing the order.

Top Bottom