Has anybody ever actually spat tea all over their keyboard?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mark_Robson

I'm afraid to say that I have.

No...it used to be lager i'd spill on my keyboard...I also spilt lager in my Spectrum power supply or was it Amiga power supply?.

Night Train

Maker of Things
No, not done the tea thing (or any other substance).

buggi said:
Not a laptop but... Was sitting in a car with two girls, when one of em cracked a joke, just after the driver had swigged out of her can of pop. The ensuing projectile tango had us in stitches for month's to come. She spat it everywhere, all up the windscreen and everything.
Reminds me of a friend of my late brother when he was at college. This lad bought a Porsche as his first car and decided to show of its capabilities to a young woman he picked up at a night club. Being rather drunk, she reacted badly to the showing off and projectile vomited into the dash, the stereo and into the air vents.
He had to sell the car as he couldn't get the smell out of the vent ducting!;)

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
No, but I have sneezed, during heavy cold, after taking a swig of pepsi. Got the pepsi and snot combo(is that pepsi max?) off the screen ok but the keyboard died.

I once dropped an expensive camera into a lake infested with alligators. Well, to be more accurate, I fell into the lake whilst holding the camera ;). Well, at any rate they told me there were alligators there. I have to report that neither camera nor self got eaten, in fact not even a sniff of an alligator. Plenty of terrapins mind, it was them I was trying to photograph, but they didn't mind the sudden intrusion. The camera did, though. It started off in autopilot mode - went on taking photos all on its own without my asking it to, until the battery ran down. But not of the terrapins - or alligators. I never used that camera or lens again. :becool:

dodgy

No, and when I see someone on a forum say "you owe me a new keyboard" to someone who has said something mildly amusing I roll my eyes.
Has anyone ever rolled their eyes while reading a forum? I have ;)

mr Mag00

rising member
not tea but other beverages have been snorted at moments of great hilarity

Top Bottom