Has anybody had a finger in their bum recently?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
@mickle
Someone close to me has just had their second bout of prostate cancer. He had a massive issue going on in another part of his life so he ignored it a bit too long... he has just finished his chemo and the good news is that his numbers are now right where they should be. So hopefully you’ll be in a good place.

I hope it goes well for you!

Drago

Legendary Member
Sheet, bad ju ju Mickle. Here's for a speedy and full recovery matey.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
@mickle can I ask what your PSA was. Mine is done every year and was less than 1 before T replacement then has been up a little, but last test was 2. Now't to worry about, but Id not been on the bike within a week of last test. Its usually been on the bike just before my tests. At least my PSA, like ypurs is monitored. That said a raised PSA isnt an indicator of cancer. Its not an accurate test useless a trend is seen, and most blokes never get regular tests to get the data.

MrPie

Telling it like it is since 1971
Holy flipity flip - best wishes Mickle.

Just back from the doc and was expecting finger up the pooper, but nyope, thanfully barking up the wrong tree. He did have a good rummage around my plums tho.....epididymitis hangover from a couple of weeks ago + a recent lipoma discovery in my sack, apparently nothing to worry about thankfully.

Top Bottom