Has anyone else seen one of these ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ozboz

Guru
image.jpeg
Saw it today whilst parking the bikes outside All Saints , Kingston u Thames , it was working ,
Handy ,

vickster

Legendary Member
Yes there's one in Wimbledon

winjim

Smash the cistern
A few of 'em here in Sheffield, mainly near the universities. I think some even have tools attached on a cable.

RedRider

Pulling through
View attachment 350196 Saw it today whilst parking the bikes outside All Saints , Kingston u Thames , it was working ,
Handy ,
Pretty sure I used that on my way to Windsor the other week. I think they're a great idea with a bit of a design fault... they're just too high and a little hard to get your weight over if you're puny like me.
Edit, how's your ankle btw?

Last edited:
OP
OP
ozboz

ozboz

Guru
Pretty sure I used that on my way to Windsor the other week. I think they're a great idea with a bit of a design fault... they're just too high and a little hard to get your weight over if you're puny like me.
Edit, how's your ankle btw?

Yeah , I think my GF may have trouble using that as she is a tot ,
The ankle/leg problem improving little by little thanks , cycling is helping big time using muscles without weight loading ,

Big John

Guru
Got one of those pumps at the one end of a local cycle path. The cycle path, by the way, has been completed over the last couple of years and the surface is awesome. The pump looks pretty vandal proof (famous last words) but never had cause to use it, fortunately.

robgul

Legendary Member
There's a "bike mechanic unit" next to bike racks at Leamington Spa Station - it's pump and a collection of spanners and Allen keys on security cables.

Rob

Top Bottom