Has anyone ever 'picked up'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yep.

Bigtallfatbloke

happens all th etime to me....blondes, brunettes, red heads, all ages, all colours, but only the fit ones...they flag me down in the street and next thing you know.......I wake up:angry:

stevenb

Nah....too focused on my cycling to have the time to browse the talent. Not that there are many women walking about the country lanes I ride along...:blush:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Well my chat up lines are in the bad chut up line thread, so that answers itself. :blush:

Bigtallfatbloke

I did find however that three ladies were happy to chat to me all night in the Youth Hostel the other week...One divorcee, one married with kids in tow & a university student...oh yes and then there was the Czech girl cooking 'tarts'....in fact I was fighting them off...all night....yeah...of course;):blush:

simoncc

Yes. When I was a young and good looking lad, not any more. My best memory is of being approached while I sat on bench by the city walls in Chester by a very pretty schoolgirl in uniform who said she'd left her school day trip group and wanted a boy to hang round with for the the rest of the day and that she'd chosen me. As I was 23 at the time and a teacher I reluctantly had to make my excuses. I cycled off to Conway to meet my friends.

simoncc said:
Yes. When I was a young and good looking lad, not any more. My best memory is of being approached while I sat on bench by the city walls in Chester by a very pretty schoolgirl in uniform who said she'd left her school day trip group and wanted a boy to hang round with for the the rest of the day and that she'd chosen me. As I was 23 at the time and a teacher I reluctantly had to make my excuses. I cycled off to Conway to meet my friends.

Surely it would have been alright if she'd taken her uniform off?

papercorn2000

Ahh, what might have been! That may have been the love of your life, that one chance of happiness with the one person who fitted, who was your complement and would have made your life complete. (and who also disapproved of the BBC licence fee)

Or she may have been a real bunny boiler and made your life hell.

Thing is, you will never know now!

Globalti

Legendary Member
I was once bending over, unloading the bike from the car boot when a couple of women on horses came round the corner. One of them promptly came out with "Phwooooar! We don't see much of that around here!"

Shame there were two of them.

Top Bottom