Has anyone here had appendicitis?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jody

Stubborn git
i seem to have picked up a cold which is my first in 5+ years and its flooring me, i'm so tired i dont remember if thats a normal thing but god damn i'm tired and sneezing is agony.

A technique I found for this was to massage the part just under the cartledge when you feel a sneeze building. Almost 100% success rate.

35 miles on the bike today with some of that off road, all good but tiring after about 1.5 hours in, scars have healed very well I’m guessing thanks to them using super glue and internal stitches. What is weird is the holes either side of each cut with thread sticking out, nothing a good set of nail clippers couldn’t sort out.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Kicking myself now... should have got some when i was stuck in with pneumonia. That would've taken the edge off the boredom :angry:

Not so sure it's recommended for that.... Codeine (similar stuff) surpresses coughing - fab if you've busted ribs etc., not a good idea with lung issues as you need to cough to get the crap out....

Is codeine a recreational drug? It seems to have little to no effect on me not even for pain relief. After yesterday’s successful 35 miles on my gravel bike I chose to go out on my race bike today, super bad idea every bump was agony so back on painkillers this evening. Bah grrrrr

Jody

Stubborn git
I don't think it's a widely abused prescription drug like some others but no doubt somebody will take it recreationally. Tend to only take it when my backs playing up or something where I'm in a lot if pain. Either one or two 30mg and find they work well.

Won't take them more than a couple of days in a row.

Top Bottom