Has anyone used https://www.bikeituk.club/ ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
If so would be helpful to know if it is legit or not pls.
What does the website look like?
What is it? An online seller?
Have you googled it for reviews? Include the word scam in the search ;)

OP
OP
bladesman73

bladesman73

Über Member
Fyi i found it as i am looking for mapei kit and prendas are sold out. Did a google search and found that site. Dont want to spend 70 quid on a dodgy site.

vickster

Legendary Member
Fyi i found it as i am looking for mapei kit and prendas are sold out. Did a google search and found that site. Dont want to spend 70 quid on a dodgy site.
Use a credit card as always when shopping online

OP
OP
bladesman73

bladesman73

Über Member
Sent them a message yesterday and asked about the jersey and shorts sets. Not heard back yet. I reckon they are the same as those ones you see on Amazon, replica kit but no brand name behind them. I will avoid.

I got some replica Mapei kit from one of those sites. They all seem to be made in China. There are several companies advertising the same gear but it all seems to come from one source. Don't even think about returns. Delivery takes an age. Qulaity is acceptable for the money, but no zipped key/cash pocket on the jersey and the shorts are not really long enough.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Their contact details are listed on their website:
BikeitUK
16 Vaudrey Drive
Hazel Grove
Stockport
Cheshire
SK7 5PB

Call : 0161 706 1199

Email : bikeituk@gmail.com

It opens for me now and might be legit but it’s not a site I’d deal with.

Site is registered in Madrid, all other details redacted, business address is a private dwelling and the business isn’t on Companies House register. The occupant of the address is but for two different companies, both now dissolved.

Like I say, could be legit but I wouldn’t risk my money.

OP
OP
bladesman73

bladesman73

Über Member
It opens for me now and might be legit but it’s not a site I’d deal with.

Site is registered in Madrid, all other details redacted, business address is a private dwelling and the business isn’t on Companies House register. The occupant of the address is but for two different companies, both now dissolved.

Like I say, could be legit but I wouldn’t risk my money.
Thanks, that's good enough for me, will avoid.

Top Bottom