Has this happened to anyone else?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I ordered three things yesterday for my bike. A new chain, rear cassette and cassette tool.
Both the chain and tool are from CRC but the cheapest cassette I could find was from a shop called Woollyhatshop.com.

CRC are first class free, and the WHS had a £1.99 2nd class postage. I was happy to pay this as it isnt much.

However, today nothing from CRC had arrived, and yet the cassette had arrived with first class postage on it. It is very odd as it still says on my account that I should be expecting it from the 19th to the 22nd.

Should I mention this to the shop, or just take it as good luck?

I should be expecting CRC stuff on Monday.

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
I'm sorry, but I don't understand, in what context do you want to - mention it to them? If you mean should you give them a positive review for the prompt despatch of your order, then YES go for it.

Reactions: gaz
CRC seem to be struggling at the moment. I've never had any issues with them to date, but I was expecting a delivery yesterday or today that hasn't arrived yet. Fortunately it's not something I'm desperate for, but never the less!
I've used WHS several times and their service has always been top notch :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

potsy

Rambler
CRC seem to be struggling at the moment. I've never had any issues with them to date, but I was expecting a delivery yesterday or today that hasn't arrived yet. Fortunately it's not something I'm desperate for, but never the less!
I've used WHS several times and their service has always been top notch :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've always had speedy service from CRC, that is until my latest order.
Still waiting for something that was ordered last Friday, at least it has been despatched now :highfive:

lukesdad

Weekend and 2 bank hollidays in that mind plus the backlog from the easter period understandable really.

Reactions: gaz
OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I'm sorry, but I don't understand, in what context do you want to - mention it to them? If you mean should you give them a positive review for the prompt despatch of your order, then YES go for it.
I was thinking more along the lines of there being a mistake made somewhere, but if not then I would be happy to write them a good review. (I am however not a person to constantly write reviews though)

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
I was thinking more along the lines of there being a mistake made somewhere, but if not then I would be happy to write them a good review. (I am however not a person to constantly write reviews though)
Why not? Give some praise where it is due and bring a little joy into the life of someone who works hard but probably doesn't know if it's appreciated.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Why not? Give some praise where it is due and bring a little joy into the life of someone who works hard but probably doesn't know if it's appreciated.:thumbsup:
Actually, I should have been a little more clear. I have not written any reviews before mainly because I havent really bought much from online. However, as I have needed to purchase some things recently, I think I will start doing in depth reviews of products, just to make everyone happy.

Top Bottom