Has this happened to anyone else?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I ordered some stuff from CRC the day after Easter Monday. It turned up on Thursday. I've always found them to be excellent.

OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Well the post hasnt arrived yet so I dont know whether or not I will receive the remaining items today.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Actually, I should have been a little more clear. I have not written any reviews before mainly because I havent really bought much from online. However, as I have needed to purchase some things recently, I think I will start doing in depth reviews of products, just to make everyone happy.
You seem to have taken my post a little harshly. I wasn't intending to criticize you for not writing reviews. Just suggesting that as you were obviously impressed by the service you received, a good review would be a nice idea.

OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
You seem to have taken my post a little harshly. I wasn't intending to criticize you for not writing reviews. Just suggesting that as you were obviously impressed by the service you received, a good review would be a nice idea.
Sorry, I didnt mean to take anything harshly. I just saw that you might have got confused with what I said in the first place.
I understood the point you were getting across though.

Top Bottom