Hats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
The great man wears a great hat :okay:

1661806622896.png

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I'd avoid the hat with the swastika :smile:

View attachment 659273

That was my first thought until I zoomed in a bit!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I borrowed a navy blue trilby from the retro clothing shop I work in the other week, to 'gauge public reaction'. All who commented said 'it wasn't really me'. It felt odd. It was too stiff and the all round brim was a pain when driving, due to not being able to put my head back on my seat. I also fancied a homburg,https://www.hatsandcaps.co.uk/produ...d=CjwKCAjwx7GYBhB7EiwA0d8oe8v3Cd0e7FVW8988but but I just don't think I suite full brim hats.🤔

Last edited:

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
i borrowed a navy blue trilby from the retro clothing shop I work in the other week, to 'gauge public reaction'. All who commented said 'it wasn't really me'. It felt odd. It was too stiff and the all round brim was a pain when driving, due to not being able to put my head back on my seat. I also fancied a homburg,https://www.hatsandcaps.co.uk/produ...d=CjwKCAjwx7GYBhB7EiwA0d8oe8v3Cd0e7FVW8988but but I just don't think I suite full brim hats.🤔
Oh dear! Reminds me of my late brother's saying:
"Men who drive in hats
Are invariably prats."

"Men who drive in hats
Are invariably prats."

The French have an expression which translates as “It is a cep driving”.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
"Men who drive in hats
Are invariably prats."

I’ve posted this story before but there used to be (maybe still is) a caving equipment shop in Wells called “Bat Products”. The then proprietor, a lovely guy, sadly not longer with us, made fleece beanie hats from the off-cuts from making caving under suits. His slogan in the window said “look like a twat in a Bat Products hat”. They sold pretty well I understand. On one cold day a roadmender spotted them and bought one and half an hour later the whole gang came in and they all got one each as well.

Top Bottom