have i got a chocolate addiction?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
B

bonj2

oh damn never mind, i've already eaten it.

Was About To Ask If

"in How Many Minutes ..." Time

Or

"in How Many Minutes ..." To Devour It All.

Seems One Minute Was The Answer To Both.

Was It Good.

Sorry, Our Company Erp System Is All Uppercase And I Often Forget To Turn Caplock Off.

Bigtallfatbloke

I had/have an addicition...laugh if you will but chocolate is a big reason I got so big....well the reality is it was my own stoopid lazy arsed fault...but chocolate is just so addicitive (for me anyway). I havent had a bar of dairy milk since april and am still sitting here craving it as I read this thread!

Slim

Über Member
Bigtallfatbloke said:
I had/have an addicition...laugh if you will but chocolate is a big reason I got so big....well the reality is it was my own stoopid lazy arsed fault...but chocolate is just so addicitive (for me anyway). I havent had a bar of dairy milk since april and am still sitting here craving it as I read this thread!

Lay off the Dairy Milk. It's fat laden crap (at least the wrong sort of fat, anyway).

Try a good dark chocolate (70% solids). The concentration of cocoa solids means you don't need the whole bar to get your choccy hit. FWIW - they are not all the same. Lindt is more grown up than most, a little bitter. If you can get any, try Montezuma's - http://www.montezumas.co.uk/. A good compromise is their dark milk choc' at around 50% solids. They also have single country bars (Papua New Guinea, Ecuador, etc). I have a dealer supplier who comes up from Brighton with my fix for the month.

Abitrary

It depends if you suspect that anyone in your cluster might make a stupid joke that you have to laugh at while you eat it

I had a stinking hangover the other day, but I had to give a lunchtime presentation to load of people in suits, and I couldn't force my breakfast down, and was consequently worried about my blood sugar crashing in the meeting, and someone asking me to confirm my actions for the next week, and me having to tell them the truth about why I wasn't with it.

However, there is a cluster guy who always makes flip jokes when I buy something from the vending machine, usually breakfast. Sooo... 15 minutes before the meeting, I went to the kitchen, made half a cup of tea with 4 tea bags in it, necked it, then got 2 dairy milks from the vending machine, and went to the disabled toilet to gobble them. Then back up and got my stuff for the meeting without a single stupid comment that might have completely destroyed my morale before the meeting

Ashtrayhead

Über Member
Abitrary said:
It depends if you suspect that anyone in your cluster might make a stupid joke that you have to laugh at while you eat it

I had a stinking hangover the other day, but I had to give a lunchtime presentation to load of people in suits, and I couldn't force my breakfast down, and was consequently worried about my blood sugar crashing in the meeting, and someone asking me to confirm my actions for the next week, and me having to tell them the truth about why I wasn't with it.

However, there is a cluster guy who always makes flip jokes when I buy something from the vending machine, usually breakfast. Sooo... 15 minutes before the meeting, I went to the kitchen, made half a cup of tea with 4 tea bags in it, necked it, then got 2 dairy milks from the vending machine, and went to the disabled toilet to gobble them. Then back up and got my stuff for the meeting without a single stupid comment that might have completely destroyed my morale before the meeting

That's going a bit far! I don't park in their bays but, really!!!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Slim.... you worry me...you are a deffo a choc addict...... for me that doesn't float my boat..I'm with the dark side.............. vino !!!! and Red at that...has to be Aussie.....oooppps wine addict..hic.....hic !!!!

Top Bottom