Have i

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Bought a duff bike ?

Other riders have mentioned ,sloppy gear changing ,wrong saddle .

As apposed to wrong trousers .Crap tyres and now rubbishspokes .Is there anything good about this bike .Cos i have not been out yet and i would like to come home with me and the bike in one piece.

Dawes Galaxy old pal ,all is not lost .

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
postman said:
Bought a duff bike ?

Other riders have mentioned ,sloppy gear changing ,wrong saddle .

As apposed to wrong trousers .Crap tyres and now rubbishspokes .Is there anything good about this bike .Cos i have not been out yet and i would like to come home with me and the bike in one piece.

Dawes Galaxy old pal ,all is not lost .

It's a bit late to be having second thoughts innit?

It's perfect weather for a trial run to find out if the rumours are true.

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Aw gawd i'm hurt .

Just fettled the bike ,seat post right height .Saddle level ,toe clips moved outward .

Been round our street .

And i am really hurt .

Vernon never came out once !!!!!!.

It's like riding cotton wool .No weight compared to the Galaxy .

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Only joking Vernon .Had to get back in to do a plies of ironing .Wife away at a Karate camp weekend .Muggins here left with the housework .

potsy

Rambler
postman said:
Only joking Vernon .Had to get back in to do a plies of ironing .Wife away at a Karate camp weekend .Muggins here left with the housework .
Mmmmm housework or cycling your new Secteur on a nice sunny day? You must be well under the thumb postman:biggrin:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
potsy said:
Mmmmm housework or cycling your new Secteur on a nice sunny day? You must be well under the thumb postman:biggrin:

I've seen the indent left by aforementioned thumb :blush:

Meanwhile back at Chateau Levy, wife has retreated to bedroom while I exorcise all other inhabitants with my playing of my Uilleann pipes.

I find it much easier to ask my personal Ayatollah for forgiveness for doing things than to ask for permission to do things. The pain tends not to last as long :biggrin:

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
It's not the dent that bothers me .It's the ring through the nose .

I'm also looking after the 12 year old .

Top Bottom