Have you been ripped off by Withoutdoors.co.uk?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pca girl

Hi sorry I’ve never done this before but just wanted to let you people know about a company called Withoutdoors.co.uk as they have been mentioned on your forum before.

Withoutdoors were a company that offered bike and outdoor parts for sale via a website www.withoutdoors.co.uk, unfortunately due to ineptitude and laziness on the part of the owner the company is no longer trading.

Anyway the reason why I am writing this is I would like to know if there is anyone out there who is still waiting for goods from Withoutdoors or who were promised a refund which never arrived as I am trying to find out how many people were affected by this company’s closure.

If you or anyone out there was affected please message me via this site.

gavintc

Guru
And the CTC forum

http://forum.ctc.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=13819

But using google, I find that it is no longer trading:

http://www.withingtoncycles.co.uk/

The following detail might be useful to you.

withoutdoors.co.uk
Address: CRAGGS BARN, DENT,SEDBERGH,CUMBRIA
PostCode: LA10 5SX - [view map]
Tel. 01539621788
Fax. N/A

andyfromotley

we have those hanging bead curtains are those doors? i hate em but the mrs likes em. Dont think we've ever been ripped off for em though.how would one know?

Ships have hatches so the are definitely withoutdoors! Boom boom!

Noodley

Yorkshireman said:
Hmm! <mind wandering mode> Does a tent have door/s ... or is it entrance/flap/s ... (think I'll go for a ride ;)).

<snigger> he said "flaps"...<snigger> :tongue:

Keith Oates

Janner
andyfromotley said:
we have those hanging bead curtains are those doors? i hate em but the mrs likes em. Dont think we've ever been ripped off for em though.how would one know?

Ships have hatches so the are definitely withoutdoors! Boom boom!

Think you may be wrong there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yello

I'm interested in this story now. What's the background? I take it a company went bung and left a lot of people without paid for goods.

Top Bottom