Have you been Wordle-ing (no spoilers please)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stephenite

Membå
I did it in 4 again. Still can't figure out how to post that little block picture.
I didn't do it yesterday so I missed all the people wetting themselves over the US variant spelling. Some people need to get a grip.
Are you doing it on a phone or a laptop/pc?

I can cope with US variant spelling - but abbreviations? Hmmm. I didn't thing this could be what it was, but it was the only possibility I could see, so I gave it a go - and it was!

WordGuessr Challenge
(6 letter) 4/6
🟧🟧⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟧⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟧⬛🟧
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Try the same exact puzzle here:
https://engaging-data.com/wordguessr-wordle/?challenge=vgs6

PaulSB

Legendary Member
I wasn't surprised by the American spelling. I was on the last line and the available letters showed it quickly. I think it's because I've played a lot of online Scrabble in the past and that uses both American and English spellings so color and colour are acceptable - that's not the word in question on Wordle.

Have just had 3 definitely-foreign words in 6-letter wordguessr games. Gave up on the first but it gave me a clue for the last two which I guessed, as I have a good knowledge of the language in question. Definitely feel miffed.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Wordle 208 5/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Crashed and burned yesterday, as I don’t spell American. Today, if I had had the courage of my own conviction I would have got it sooner, but it was a double letter and it was line 2 and I was trying to get more letters either ruled in or out of the game. With only 6 lines, there is pressure ^_^
Does anyone start with the same word? I do, which is why I ask the question. I use the one with the most vowels that I can think of.

Crashed and burned yesterday, as I don’t spell American. Today, if I had had the courage of my own conviction I would have got it sooner, but it was a double letter and it was line 2 and I was trying to get more letters either ruled in or out of the game. With only 6 lines, there is pressure ^_^
Does anyone start with the same word? I do, which is why I ask the question. I use the one with the most vowels that I can think of.
I usually use one of a few words with a lot of consonants and only one or two vowels. 'Strong' often on Wordguessr 6-letter words; straw or stray often for wordle or Wordguessr 5-letter words.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
WordGuessr Challenge
(6 letter) 3/6
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩🟧
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Try the same exact puzzle here:

I took most of my time thinking up a 6 letter word with 4 different vowels ^_^

Top Bottom